Thursday, September 29, 2011

5 Weeks of Belly Growing


According to my loving husband my grammar has suffered over the last 5 weeks. Lucky for you, today is about pictures and not about how much I need to practice my writing skills.

Here I am at 28 weeks. I feel good about this week. At the time I'm sure I felt like a blue whale, but looking back now, I would consider this a good day for pregnant Tash. 


29 weeks - Not sure why, but this shirt always makes me look the smallest. In fact, I would wear it everyday if I didn't think people would notice. Also we started to decorate the baby room. Good week. 


30 Weeks - Hot and sweaty. I nearly melted away on this day and as you can see, I've grown a ladies size 6 basketball.


And finally...32 Weeks. I think its safe to say that stripes should no longer be worn by this pregnant lady. 


**31 week photo was missed as I was in Ontizzle. 

Happy Whale watching!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment