Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Coach love

So this is a past "want" since I wound up with this amazing baby bag despite weeks of discussion, and begging, and convincing, but I wanted to share with you anyway because I feel the need to explain why exactly I love Coach so much.

Now, of course there is a back story that goes a little ways back. Like two or three months ago Chris and I had our first baby doctor apt. We arrived early (success for Tash) and waited in the wait room for our apt. A woman walked in with her adorable little baby and sat down across from us. I was clearly reading last months edition of Parent something or other, so I didn't entirely pay attention when she walked in. Now, like a good husband who takes sincere interest in my likes and loves, Chris nudges me and nods towards what looks to be her diaper bag. IT'S COACH! (insert jaw drop here) I LOOOVVED IT. From that moment on I knew EXACTLY what my first baby purchase was going to be. A diaper bag, a COACH diaper bag. Now, I feel like Chris is slightly to blame for what was about to become a three week long obsession... after all, he pointed out the bag to begin with right?

After arriving home I went strait to the computer and found what was about to become my most favouite baby item ever. Coach baby bag - messenger style. Love.


(it even comes with a change pad!)

Now if you still can't understand why I love Coach so much... here is why. A few weeks back Chris and I get home from work and check the mail as per usual. In it was a small envelope with my name handwritten on it, and it was from Coach. So, I opened it - obvi, what else do you do with Coach mail with your name on it? Inside is this:


A HAND WRITTEN THANK YOU NOTE FROM COACH! Really? This is like the sweetest thing ever, and now I love them even more. Good for them, bad for wallet. Yay for baby! :)

T.

1 comment:

  1. Awww that's awesome. I've loved Coach for years but that just makes me love them more. I have a couple of friends who are pregnant and I was at a coach store in Colorado a couple of weeks ago[i got a purse :o)] but I saw some baby bags and thought when I have a baby I'm SO getting one!!! Hope you're feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete