Monday, August 1, 2011

A Cute Whale: Week 24

I've been feeling "cute pregnant" these days and a little less like a whale. I've also discovered that it is very important to find ways to feel pretty when you are pregnant. This is good for your mental well being and overall self esteem - since the truth is, you're still a whale. So, lately, in my new found love for my pregnant body, I've been shopping my little heart out.  Item 1 - featured here is a Tommy Hilfiger beach dress that I got on sale for like $19. A must have. In the fall I plan to pair it with some cute tights, brown boots, and a new cardigan that I just got from Aritiza. My new favourite thing... finding clothes that AREN'T maternity. 

24 weeks cute. 

With that said, there are a pair of maternity pants that I might splurge and buy (truthfully, pants are hard to find outside of maternity stores). They are skinnies by Heidi Klum. If I can find them on sale and they fit me as well as she claims they will (we're pretty much BFFs), I will buy them. Otherwise, I'm done with maternity clothes and I'm onto staying "cute" for as long as the non maternity world of clothing will have me.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment