Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Prepare the Ropes

Remember a few weeks ago when I was feeling "cute pregnant" well... that phase was short lived. It's back to whale town for this girl. I know I'm not quite as giant as I'm going to get... but we're back on track to needing those ropes to help lift me out of bed.

The other day I went shopping for a few new items because my clothes seem to have started to shrink in the wash. Pregnant people are expensive. And while I was back in good ol' Thyme Maternity I discovered that the little strap on bellies they have in the change room are supposed to make you look 3 months more pregnant than you are. So, being six months and all, I felt this was a prime opportunity to prepare myself for what I will look like come nine months.

ummmmm....... I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall over around that time, so can someone find me a walker? Surely this will be the only way for me to remain standing in the end. I am devastated that I didn't take a photo of this situation because it was hilarious and I nearly peed my pants in laughter... good thing I didn't cause I would have had to buy the ones I was trying on. (I might go back and take a photo for you... I feel this will be rather entertaining for all, and a great experiment to see if in fact I will wind up as giant as the fake belly says I will.)

Anyway, you've missed a few weeks of whale watching... so I'll catch you up on weeks 25 and 27... 26 was skipped as I started to wonder what these photos were doing to my mental state. Another joy of pregnancy...crazy-ass mood swings. Actually, we just forgot... but the mood swings are real. Just ask Chris, poor guy.

25 weeks - still riding the "cute" wave 

    27 weeks...prepare the ropes.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment