Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Future Expectations



Hi little baby, its your mom. I feel you in there. Feel free to continue to punch and kick the heck out of my insides. For now, I like it. So, I would embrace this while you can, because I can assure you that once you come out of there, kicking and punching will not be tolerated by any other human living on this planet. Unless you become a UFC fighter. But you won’t become a UFC fighter because I’m not a fan of that. So ya, only 5 more months of kicking and punching for you.

I would however, entertain other famous-type professions that will enable you to take care of us for the equal the amount of years that we will take care of you (bank on around 25 years). Professional Baseball is nice, they don’t usually fight each other and they make oodles of money. And if you are a girl you can be Celine Dion famous - she seems like a nice famous person, a little on the crazy side (so lets avoid that)... but nice.

Love, your super sweet mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment