Monday, June 20, 2011

The Whale Watch

That’s right, this will be more fun for you and less fun for me. I’ll be the whale, you be the watcher.

In a feeble attempt to share my pregnant self with our family and friends who live far far away from us, I have decided to post belly pics on a weekly basis. This will reinforce that I am growing a giant in my uterus in case you still don’t believe me. Let me remind you that I am only 4 months pregnant.

This is how I look at 18 weeks:

This is how I feel at 18 weeks:
Ok, so I don't totally feel like a whale yet... more like a chubby dolphin.

T.

5 comments:

  1. Whale watch?! Baahahahhaah. You make me giggle. Love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. I have bras coming your way tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing Tash!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeesssssss! Love the Paint picture and the chuby dolphin comment :)

    ReplyDelete